Glitchy, Computer wont start, black screen, computer is so slow, cant connect to the internet, programs wont open..... ?
Call Tech support Now! or.... not?
Computer has been part of our daily lives and it so frustrating when our computer's has an issue. Calling IT Techsupport can be hasstle especially when you are dialing a tech support number and you need to press 1 or 2 or 3 before you could get an actual person to answer you and then you as a non-technical person having difficulty expplaining the issue. Lol,
For the past 10 years, I have been working in the IT industry as a tech support and here are some of the tips you could do before you call IT Tech Support and saves you time and money.
1. Restart Your COMPUTER! - No joke, that is my first method when fixing computers and sometimes it works. The power of restart is not only applicable to computers but all other devices (e.g laptop, ipad, phone, wifi, etc..). In the technical side, device not restrat for a long time often results in slow and unresponsive. Restarting can clear unnecessary files in your system especially the RAM.
2. Check Connections - Sounds funny but it happens. I remember when I ws sent to a client to check a computer issue and found out the problem was the Monitor is not plug to the power outlet. Lol, So before you call Tech support, asked your self, does the computer system unit and monitor light is on? Is the cable loose?
3. Take note with the Error Message Showing if any - Taking notes of the Error will at least give the Tech Guy to have an overview on what the issue and will result to easily fix the issue.
4. Google it! - It's not only you. Your Computer issue also experience by others. Google it and search for any quick fix. Chances are the IT Tech support guy that will fixed the issue will also rely on google too. If too technical, call the Tech Support.
5. Know when to call IT Support - if too technical for you and you tried everything its time to call tech support. You can give me a call at 0224936601 and I am always here to help.